Posting ID: JP-002346993
Aerotek is now hiring for a Journeyman Electrician in Sterling, VA
- The journeyman electricians will be expected to take small projects from start to finish independently with little to no direction throughout the day.
- Responsible for inspecting, repairing, installing, modifying and maintaining electrical systems, circuits and equipment; assists in training the Electrician
- Install lights and receptacles and run/terminate feeters.
- Bend conduit on their own (Need to reference to verify experience), they should be able to install UPS (KVA between 5-10 or 300-500) or generator systems.
They will be working within extremely sensitive environments so previous data center or mission critical experience is highly preferred.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a Journeyman license
- Preferably will have data center experience
- Must have experience working on projects from start to finish
- Great pay and a ton of opportunity for advancement
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marco Romanell