Posting ID: JP-002068228
Aerotek is now hiring for Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician in Winchester, VA
They are currently looking for 2 maintenance workers to join their team for long term opportunities.
- Works with all departments to meet or surpass the plant’s safety goals.
- Follows all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Participates and provides input with the team during DDS (Daily Direction Setting) meetings.
- Prioritizes and coordinates maintenance work to ensure maximum equipment uptime.
- Performs troubleshooting as needed to minimize downtime.
- Performs equipment repairs.
- Installs/ repairs/ maintains all types of electrical and mechanical equipment including PLC’s, wiring, motor starters, switches, motors, gearboxes, pumps, filters, actuators, valves, etc.
- Reads and understands all types of blueprints and CAD drawings.
- Operates power tools, hand tools, and electrical and instrument test equipment to install, maintain, and troubleshoot plant equipment.
- Operates welders and torches to perform repairs.
- Operates trade specific tools including but not limited to micrometers, calipers, and venires.
- Operates all types of machine shop equipment including drills, lathes, milling machines, grinders, and cut-off saws.
- Performs all necessary documentation of work performed and any unusual conditions, or defective equipment with the highest accuracy possible in SAP.
- Executes ownership of tools and shop by maintaining good housekeeping and a clean and orderly work area.
The ideal candidate' experience:
3 years' experience General mechanical and electrical troubleshooting knowledge
Willing to learn and coachability
Experience with Electrical and PLC troubleshooting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marco Romanell