Maintenance Mechanic II
Posting ID: JP-002346957
Aerotek is now hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic II in Sterling, VA
• Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical
• Trains employees as needed.
• Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs
• Complete assigned PMs and provide feedback on any improvements that might be needed.
• Ability to install and maintain-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
• Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
• Work with teams to complete any additional projects as assigned.
• Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have electrical troubleshooting experience including motor repair and PLC troubleshooting
- Must be open on any shift, they are not rotating shifts but they want flexibility
- Great upward mobility
- Pristine work environment
Recruiter: Marco Romanell