Posting ID: JP-002339626
Aerotek is now hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic in Winchester, VA
• Performs all types of general maintenance throughout the facility including repairs on large and small equipment.
• Ability to repair all electrical wiring, electronic and electrical equipment.
• Repairs and trouble shoots hydraulic and pneumatic systems on plant equipment.
• Ability to read schematics, diagrams and ladder logic in aid to repair mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Must be capable of building and installing machinery.
• Basic, fabrication and repairs on tool and die.
• Performs lockout /tag out out procedures.
• Performs general maintenance on all gas and diesel equipment.
• Must have the ability to complete all above duties and responsibilities as part of a team as well as alone.
• Produces a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining quality procedures
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor including but not limited to, cleaning, trash/scrap removal, and other jobs.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, clients and supervisors.
• Performs daily cleaning and maintenance of area.
• Works in a safe and conscientious manner
The ideal candidate:
• Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment doing troubleshooting
• Preferably will have knowledge of or experience working in a GMP setting
• Great company culture
• Family owned company
• A lot of opportunity for overtime
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michael Jordan