Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778295
Provide catering and general team support.
- Catering and meeting management: plan, coordinate, and oversee all phases of meeting events
- Office supply management: maintain inventory for supplies needed to support onsite events
- Additional project support as needed
administrative support, microsoft suite, executive support
Top Skills Details:
administrative support,microsoft suite
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
***Fully onsite in Bothell, WA***
- 2+ years of administrative support experience
- Experience in working with executives highly preferred
- Position will be onsite and will require travel between buildings on Seagen's campus
- Verbal and written communication skills, organization and multitasking, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage
based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may
depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
- Short and long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS
- & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)