Digital Data Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002594647
**This role is 100% Remote
A Large Telecommunications Company is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their Digital Business Analytics teams supporting multiple lines of business. This Digital team is standing up their own "digital first" data architecture that will house all raw data relevant to digital and marketing efforts. The Digital Business Analytics team is responsible for turning this raw data into actionable reports and insights for all digital lines of business.
This team is broken down into three core functions, data analysis (decision science), data engineering, and reporting. The data analyst works hand and glove with the leaders of each line of business to help them identify areas that can be driven by actionable insights, help them better understand their business, and enable them to analyze and optimize their business.
These roles will support the Beyond the Smartphone (emerging products), Post-paid, pre-paid, and lines of business working to answer the question "what are the mechanisms that make a customer want to interact online with us and what's the most efficient way to get there?". They are looking for team members that are experienced within their discipline, that can operate independently with minimal hand holding, can drive results in an ambiguous and adapting environment, and provide a consultative dialogue with cross-functional teams to provide recommendations based off of their expertise.
• Seeking a talented analytics professional who thrives at the intersection of data, purchase behavior, marketing, product, and engineering.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and analytical background, as well as an intense hunger to make a significant business impact by owning and driving business outcomes. Strong time management and communication skills are critical.
• Experience finding and manipulating data to build data sets with Adobe
• Partner with marketing, research, and product organizations to scope, design, execute, measure, and improve the impact of digital product development and marketing efforts of the business
• Translate data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive user growth and engagement while improving marketing effectiveness
Communication skills and stakeholder management.
• Experience translating quantitative findings into actionable insights and influence business decisions
• This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, data engineering, and research teams to provide insightful analytics and make business recommendations.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Adobe suite (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform, etc.)
• 4 years of experience with data analysis, data science, decision science, or similar quantitative fields
• A degree in economics, operations research, mathematics, statistics, engineering, psychology, or another field with quantitative roots and demands
Adobe Analytics, Sql, Tableau, Business analysis,
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072