Design Engineer - Remote/Travel
Posting ID: JP-002661855
Responsible for the coordination and completion of project/program. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, performs design activities. collaborate with CAD technicians and other stakeholders to move projects forward, and monitors and summarizes progress of project/program. May prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project/program. Require a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Responsible for building design, development, review and release for approval, deployment of new delivery stations and existing station capacity improvements and enhancements
• Provide process expertise on engineering design including material flow, labor placement, conveyors, equipment, operations modules, packaging profiles,
physical building and site layout components
• Collaborate with Design Managers, CAD drafters, Real Estate Transaction managers, World Wide Engineering (WWE), Pre-Construction and its
Architects, material handling equipment suppliers, Launch and Start Up teams, Finance, Volume Planning, and Capacity Planning teams among others
• Responsible for implementation of new Design standards in collaboration with World Wide Design, Safety, Process Engineering, Material Handling
Equipment, and Launch
• Responsible for new expansion, retrofit, process improvement initiatives and opportunities at the project level to support associate driver safety, quality,
productivity, and the capacity increase for the delivery stations
• Implement new template designs, process improvements, safety processes, etc. into standard designs
• Facilitate cross-functional project specific reviews to collaborate on design solutions
project management, industrial engineering, layout design, process design engineering, manufacturing process, AutoCAD, equipment layout, process flow
Top Skills Details:
project management, industrial engineering, layout design, process design engineering, manufacturing process, AutoCAD
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Interior and exterior layout experience of warehouse or large facilities, program management, someone that works with different components and not a single specific part of the project
How much upstream or downstream experience do you have?
Someone that works with various teams, managed operations, developing strategies and workflow
More focused on Project Management than CAD
Similar Job Titles:
Operations Engineer, Operations Manager
Engineering degree with Construction Management or Architecture Project Management
Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for jobs
performed in Colorado. Other locations may be subject to variances based on locations-related factors.
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wagebased on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may
depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072