General Labor/ Firewatch
Posting ID: JP-002180914
· Familiar with basic hand and power tools
· Comfortable in a dirty/loud industrial environment
· Willingness to submit to drug and back ground
· Possess VALID U.S. Birth Certificate OR Passport
· Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.
· Assist Trades; electricians, welders, pipe
fitters, shipfitters, riggers, laggers, etc.
· Pay varies depending on experience, contract,
skill set etc.
· Potential Overtime (40-70 Hours/Week)
· Weekly pay
· Promotional Opportunities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Anthony Black