Sr. Account Manager - Tri Cities
Posting ID: JP-002663579
This position is with a state insurance provider of Medicare/Medicaid services and works with communities who may not have as much access to healthcare as others. The Account Manager is responsible for selling and promoting enrollment growth opportunities for all the companies products and services, primarily by developing strong relationships with Community Health Centers (CHCs) and a broad range of Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to ensure their commitment to the companies enrollment growth. Direct responsibility for achieving yearly enrollment growth targets and business results through all existing and new business channels.
• Generate enrollment growth through assigned business channels to include CHCs and CBOs.
o Participate in a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, enrollment and financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
Implement business plans with assigned Partners
to achieve regional market growth and retention goals
o Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner enrollment/referral resources
o Participate in quarterly relationship reviews
o Track and complete all monthly CRM sales and contact reporting requirements on assigned business channel partners.
• Develop and strengthen key community partner relationship through proactive account management.
o Work with Business Development Manager to create a detailed account management process, including documentation of relevant partner/company’s information
o Establish strong business relationships with key contacts.
o Conduct regular face-to-face meetings and communication at the partner and end user levels.
• Maintain deep product and market expertise and work closely with community partners to present capabilities and promote product and plan value proposition.
o Engage and educate Navigators, CHC front line staff, other business partners about the company and its products/services.
Hold quarterly Product training sessions
Distribute marketing and educational information to CHCs, CBOs, and other key community stakeholders.
• Serve as a visible member of the community,
particularly at events and with organizations who serve potential members
o Represent the company at public meetings and events in the community, representing our mission and purpose Understand the local marketplace and the key players that operate within that marketplace
Expect to spend majority of time in the community, actively engaged with community partners and members, driving enrollment activities
• Participate with CHCs and CBOs in joint event planning, outreach, lead generation and tracking, supporting the company's community outreach activities
Participate in event planning efforts for marketing-specific events, including but not limited to monthly Community Partner Events, bi-annual Marketing Roundtable meetings and other community focused activities.
Convert qualified prospects to member status by facilitating applications and eligibility
Secure all necessary materials for tabling including: marketing materials, sign-up sheets, tables, signage, tents, pens, and video players.
Arrange for transportation of all materials to tabling locations
Convert qualified prospects to member status by facilitating applications and eligibility.
• Available to work evenings and weekends.
• This position requires travel within Washington, with the possibility of overnight travel.
• Must possess a valid Drivers’ License and have access to a reliable automobile
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and highly relevant experience required.
• Valid Washington state disability license (non-provisional and must maintain license for the duration of employment.)
Prior Related Experience:
• Minimum two (2) years working in, Sales or Business Development preferred.
• Two (2) years working in the healthcare industry, managed care or insurance strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals through a variety of mediums.
• Demonstrate strong critical analysis and planning skills in reviewing data, understanding trends, preparing plans through our CRM tools.
• Highly organized with strong time management and project follow through skills.
• Exhibits strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
• Ability to track and manage multiple projects and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and confidentiality.
• Knowledge of state funded, and commercial healthcare programs preferred.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Position is work from home when not out in the field. Please note that this position requires salespeople to be in the field currently, but with the proper precautions taken.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072