Posting ID: JP-002173649
The Service Coordinator will be supporting new customer construction projects with one of the state’s largest utilities. You will be working closely with project managers to assist the construction and engineering teams by visiting and reporting on construction sites.
Service Coordinators serve as the liaisons and front line between the project manager and utility customers, municipalities, and contractors for projects related to; new installations, system upgrades, conversions, and relocation projects tied to electrical and gas distribution services.
The right candidate will be able to function in a fluid environment and have consistent communication with the team. This individual will be provided with a vehicle and visit construction sites to assist with project management duties. This person will also be involved with;
- Evaluate easements and permits
- Verify field readiness for work execution
- Taking field measurements of gas line trenches
- Schedule field work orders to meet in-service expectations
- Conduct inspections prior to and upon completion of construction
- Update status in Work-Management System
- Communicate with External and Internal agencies on status
- Responding to RFI's, Work-Orders, etc
- Trouble Shoot and Resolve Design issues
- Preparing invoices and managing scheduling to ensure monies are collected prior to releasing to jobs crews.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years minimum of Construction-Site Coordination/Inspection Experience
- Utility Construction Experience PREFERRED
- Administration experience from the construction or utility industry; updating work orders, RFI's, schedules, verifying work packages
- Focus On: Customer-Facing, Communication, Safety
- SAP (Preferred but NOT Required)
- Valid Driver's License Required
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Asmussen, Alyssa