CNC Machine Operator
Posting ID: JP-002352563
Aerotek is hiring Machine Operators for a large cabinet manufacturer near Spokane.
What you will be doing…
• Setting up and operating CNC machines to cut, drill or shape pieces of wood that will be assembled into cabinets
• Working with CNC Routers, CNC Saws, or CNC Drills
• Reading and interpreting blueprints to produce cabinet parts according to specification
What you have…
• At least 6 months of relevant machine operating experience
• CNC Router, Saw, Drill, Mill, or Lathe operating experience
• Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
What you get…
• A full time and long-term job on day shift (Monday – Friday) with room for growth
• Weekly pay - starts at $17 - $19/hr
• Opportunity for pay increases and advancement to higher roles within the company
• Benefits including health insurance and 401k
Don’t have any relevant experience?
• Still apply! We have an entry level opening that pays $15/hr to start
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Holstad, James