Job Search & More
Communications Specialist 4
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003895333
The Public Sector Center of Expertise produces and amplifies thought leadership content for customers in Public Sector organizations who are adopting cloud and using new approaches to advance their digital transformation.
Vendor will provide assistance with written assets related to the Center of Expertise, and will manage process relating to new content creation and the Public Sector Future podcast series.
Activities will include:
• Creating external facing, high quality and engaging written content, in line with the company style guide, to be published alongside podcast releases. This will include long-form articles and social media copy
• Create and edit additional written content (articles and blogs) based on new material to be published on the Center of Expertise
• Project manage the preparation and publication of podcasts and secure necessary commitments from each guest (e.g. signed waivers, coordinating schedule between host and guest and scheduling recording, preparing a set of questions for host);
• Project manage other aspects of the Center of Expertise content as required including coordinating with web team to submit, manage and quality assure publications;
• Coordinate with internal teams and guests to amplify the reach of podcasts and other content
Skills and experience
• Evidence of strong written communication skills. Able to produce examples of previously published articles and/or content used for high level audiences
• Strong verbal communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in communicating technology and digital concepts to non-technical audiences
• Experience of working with Public Sector organizations
• 8-10 years related experience required
Typical Day in the Role:
• Typical task breakdown and operating rhythm –
o 10% - Meetings
o 50% - Writing
o 40% - Project Coordination – pod cast, managing the processes around that, reach out to a guest, coordinate when available, get things booked in, editing the transcript, writing an article, the publish, getting approved by legal team, ideas to delivery, right records in place.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Years of Experience Required - 8-10 years.
Recruiter: Reagan Rebstock