Posting ID: JP-002663708
Looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join an exciting Aerospace company that provides solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures!
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate and develop manufacturing processes
- Create Assembly Test instructions with pictorial CAD (SolidWorks) images
- Design and develop manufacturing tools to assist and improve production processes
- Apply understanding and knowledge of machine chop processes to product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials.
- Improve product flow
- Complete design and development projects by training technicians
Candidates MUST HAVE:
- Aerospace experience
- Experience with Production Planning
- Knowledge of ERP software (Epicor is preferred)
- Experience with Process Improvement
- Associates Degree or higher with 3+ years of experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072