Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003910824
ON SITE Long Term Contracting Opportunity based in Seattle, WA
Candidates MUST be ITAR Compliant to be considered for this role. Non-ITAR eligible candidates will be immediately disqualified.
In this role you will
- Must be strong in validation experience
- Execute board level electrical design verification test plans for satellite sub-systems
- Conduct board level testing, capture and store results and identify/debug/troubleshoot design issues and propose potential solutions.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding of EE and test fundamentals
- 5+ years of experience in board level design verification for aerospace, automotive or consumer electronics products.
- Experience developing requirements, plans, and procedures for product design verification.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent board level electrical circuit troubleshooting and debug skills
- Experience with design or test of circuit boards with complex microcontrollers, system-on-chip (SOCs), or FPGAs
- Experience with design or test of communication busses, switching power supplies, electric motors, IMUs, sensors, RF, and high-speed electrical signal characterization
- Experience in design verification of high-speed interfaces, signal integrity and protocol compliance
- Experience with definition of test requirements or development of manufacturing test equipment.
- Experience with development of acceptance, production and qualification test plans and associated aerospace standards (GEVS / SMC-S-016)
- Experience with development of automated test systems
- Experience with incoming calibration checks and developing calibration procedures
- Experience in reviewing requirements to support various test phases
- Experience as the technical lead, leading small groups of other test engineers across multiple designs
*This is NOT a C2C (Corp to Corp) Job Opportunity*
Recruiter: Kaylee Oliver