Technical PM 3
Posting ID: JP-002187348
18 month contract
Technical PM 3
Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
This is a Battery PM position. The successful candidate will have (a/an):
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 10 years in the consumer electronics market
- Minimum of 5 years as a technical program manager or engineer in the Battery Industry
- Understanding of waterfall and agile development processes
- Technical understanding of battery technologies, supply chain interactions, and manufacturing processes
- Overall understanding of consumer system architecture related to the battery (i.e., system-level FW communication with the battery regarding charge/discharge methodologies, mechanical and electrical tradeoff decisions between the system and battery, PCM- or fuel gauge-level functions and protections for the battery, best practices for longevity and safety of Lithium-Ion battery cells)
- Strong electrical and or mechanical background with a passion for shipping products
- Solid math and engineering background, with a strong understanding of statistics Solid critical thinking and questioning skills and be familiar with FMEA, 8D/5C RCCA, and other Failure Analysis techniques suc
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lanie Castleberry