Posting ID: JP-002180908
Supporting the distribution team in developing innovative, cost effective and scalable distribution systems that facilitate global growth and generate store and customer value. Entry level - 2 years experience
• Processes, monitors and tracks manual and electronic orders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products. Researches and trouble-shoots operational and systemic issues. Provides solutions and options for customers. Supports LS and COS Store Dev ordering, in Canada and the U.S.
• Keeps current on portfolio of furniture and equipment, related updates and changes including transportation and ordering systems, procedures, warranty, freight claims and returns.
• Gathers information directly and indirectly with internal and external customers to identify and implement creative solutions and resolve issues which negatively impact any aspect of the order to cash cycle, relationship with its customers and or the timely and accurate delivery of products and services to customers.
• Analyzes supply chain issues identifying ways to improve and ensure top performance with customer and proactively reduce issues which may result in unnecessary shipments.
• Develops alternative solutions that balance service and cost for supply chain while meeting or exceeding customer requirements. Focus on formulating tangible actions through collaboration within the Value Chain, Store Development and field partners.
Org Unit: Store Development Logistic Services
Team culture/work environment:
• Collaborative team
• Remote for now but will be going back into office
• Internal problem-solving for logistics
Skills & Qualifications:
• Microsoft Office Suite
Degree or certifications required?:
• Associates Degree
Required background? Skills?:
• 3 years logistics
• 3 years Customer Service
• 3 years Order Fulfilment or similar experience
• Supply Chain 3 years
• Attention to detail
• Ability to self-direct and work independently
• Demonstrated writing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Unreliable candidates or adhere to schedule
• Must be able to manager ambiguity
How will this candidate know they are succeeding in their role?:
• Deliverables and performance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Miranda Haasl