Posting ID: JP-002093446
Our e-commerce client in Seattle is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. If interested, please join their team.
The cloud-based voice service that powers a product, the groundbreaking new device designed around your voice. The product is always ready — just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more.
Our vision is to build a computer in the cloud that is completely controlled by your voice. As a Preview Program Manager focused on Insights, you will have the opportunity to make a big and immediate impact on the customer experience. You will be responsible for providing Preview participant insights to guide the prioritization of improvements to the product globally. In this role, you will focus on designing and conducting Preview activities intended to gather feedback from participants to inform the direction of the products and features, and ultimately improve the experience for the products' customers.
Insights Program Managers are responsible for developing a deep understanding of the Preview participant experience across the products in a given portfolio, learning what drives customer satisfaction, adoption and engagement. You will be responsible for making strategic and tactical recommendations based on feedback and segmentation analysis, paying close attention to details regarding sentiment, anecdotes, and key performance indicators, as well as being able to think broadly about our customer and participant ecosystem and the variables that impact perception.
You are a self-starter who is comfortable making recommendations for insight design and based on feedback analysis. You can quickly understand key drivers and think strategically about customer, business and operational implications in order to drive improvements. This role will involve a wide range of problem-solving opportunities both operationally and strategically, and will require the ability to form strong recommendations supported by robust analysis.
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience with project or program management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging with end customers
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Experience working on confidential and/or high-tech programs and/or products
- Success with the planning and delivery of large scale, complex, and cross-functional projects
- Experience working on projects with global impact
- Experience with running surveys and gathering customer feedback
- Previous experience in customer analytics, market research, or business process
- Proficiency in excel, ability to handle large set of qualitative and quantitative data to drive insights
- Decision making and complex problem solving; a system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
- A big thinker who can look outside the box for solutions, but can probe and consider all the facts and details, while still staying aligned with the long term plans and goals
- 3+ years as a Program/Project Manager
- Quantitative Analysis Experience
- Survey Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072