IT Full Cycle Recruiter (Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002147935
Supporting strategic staffing goals to attract, develop and retain a high-quality diverse workforce. Concentrates on recruiting jobs up to director level. Experience in a high growth, fast paced environment. Human resources, staffing and recruitment or related functions. Knowledge of employee relations, employment law, and training and development . Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, applicant tracking systems and the Internet as a recruitment resource
• Assisting with recruiting
• In this role, you will support the dynamic talent needs of our technology organization by identifying, assessing and connecting the best talent to the perfect role.
• You will be recruiting for a wide portfolio of job profiles spanning a variety of disciplines. In partnership with the business, you will design innovative recruitment strategies to be executed across Starbucks Technology, play a key role in forecasting and planning conversations, lead recruitment-related projects and apply a strong layer of influence and expertise to your partnerships and the work to ensure our roasting plants and distribution centers are fully staffed and able to support the needs of our stores.
• This recruiter will hire for positions across multiple geographies and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
recruiting, Pipeline, IT, Full cycle, Ats, Technical recruiting, Full cycle recruiting, Hiring, Talent acquisition, Taleo
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Lead full-cycle recruitment within a broad and complex portfolio as a talent advisor
• Help the team achieve results by developing, influencing, and driving accountability among recruiters and business for talent acquisition strategies and initiatives
• Apply a high level of strategic thought-partnership and influence relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
• Leverage deep recruiting expertise to execute and mentor, including sourcing, market mapping, strategy building and execution
• Champion inclusion and diversity in the recruitment process to drive team results
• Deliver brand-worthy candidate experiences
• Experience in both traditional and advanced sourcing strategies
• The ability to apply a high level of strategic thought-partnership and influence; develop and execute strategies and gain buy-in from key stakeholders and clients
• Aptitude leveraging and leading with data to make the case for change and generate insights that lead to an elevated level of support to the business
• A solutions-oriented, “what’s possible” mindset and approach that contributes to a culture of curiosity
• Demonstrated agility and an ability to balance multiple/competing priorities
• Experience recruiting for complex manufacturing and/or distribution roles preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072