Client Executive (Web Services)-Seattle, WA
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000767508106
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Executive to join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Client Executive you will lead WWT sales efforts with local Fortune 500/Enterprise level customers across all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Client Executive will sell broad technical services, solutions and products to our customers within the local market. Day to day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations, and bringing customer requests to the WWT technical teams for scoping. The Client Executive will team with local Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Establishing/maintaining Customer executive relationships to support WWT Sales efforts in the dedicated vertical agencies.
- Providing domain expertise to the Sales team to support tactical and strategic sales efforts.
- Supporting WWT's efforts to capture necessary contract vehicles and standard based programs leveraging key OEM and Partner relationships and supporting strategy discussions.
- Positioning WWT, our executives and other key resources in front of emerging programs and initiatives and key influence points.
- Leveraging WWT resources and partnerships to develop and present business cases for critical opportunities to support customer decision and planning processes.
- Identifying appropriate partners based on partner's strengths, abilities to compete, and alignment with the opportunity and defining teaming agreements based on findings.
- Penetrating the opportunity using available resources such as customer and partner network, WWT Executives.
- Candidates must live in/around Seattle, WA.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience and track record of closing deals that drive significant value to both the individual and company.
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships.
- Professional presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 8 years of sales experience in the information technology market selling solutions and a successful sales track record managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships and close deals.
- Critical skills necessary as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels with customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #21-1514
Posting Locations:Seattle, Washington
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072