HR Assistants - CRC (12-27 & 1/3)
Posting ID: JP-002521806
The CRC provides assistance to employees who are impacted by COVID-19, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries via phone and web case.
We are currently building a team of CRC Associates that will be dedicated to assisting employee questions via phone and processing web case about time away from work due to COVID-19. In this role, team members will interact directly with employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. Associates must be able to listen actively to employees concerns and questions, and provide complete and accurate information about HR policy, time off policy, pay impacts, benefits information, and other HR items.
As a CRC Associate, your responsibilities will be:
• Serve as the support contact for employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness
• Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
• Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
• Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
• Receive queries via phone or web case and log contacts into the shared service case management system
• Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
• Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
• Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
• Ensure all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
• Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgement about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question
HR Assistant, HR Case managment, Leave and Disability, Claims processing, Customer resolution
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3+ year of contact center or equivalent experience. Excellent verbal communication skills Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws Escalations experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.