Posting ID: JP-002665863
Description (100% Travel):
Our team is currently seeking 9 traveling superintendent openings:
- 3 cold storage facilities
- 5 traveling supers-multifamily and industrial
Job Duties Include:
- Manage subcontractor performance.
- Develop and track CPM schedules.
- Manage overall general construction budgets and safety programs while training personnel.
- Comprehend all design documents and review shop drawings.
- Assist project team with material procurement process and incorporate into master schedule.
- Establish and monitor QC program.
- Value-engineer throughout projects.
- Make sound choices and seek creative solutions to problems using all available resources.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with all project team members.
- Travel for projects
Construction, Construction management, Commercial construction, General contractor, industrial construction, multi family construction, ground up, wood frame, construction supervision, distribution center, safety, osha 30, subcontractor management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years working on ground up construction as superintendent
- 3+ years of commercial ground up construction ($8 million in construction cost or more) as superintendent . Prefer large retail, multi-family, or assisted living.
- 3+ years using ProCore or similar construction software
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072