Data Collection Researcher/Quality Assurance Tech
Posting ID: JP-002423297
Candidates are required to go into the office 1x per week immediately and may increase frequency starting January 2022
Seeking highly motivated individual to join our growing user research and data collection team. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, good with people, and comfortable working with participants in the field. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to work quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to the data collection specialists for input on how to evolve our collection processes.
- Manage data collection processes including securing testing materials, handling logistics, training and monitoring participants, and providing daily report outs
- Own defined projects focused on improving parts of the data collection processes
- Work closely with engineering and research groups to improve software usability and the participant experience. Regularly work with Developers, Product Managers and other Quality Engineers to ensure the proper operation of the production environment. During the development cycle, QAEs identify use cases, create test cases, execute tests, and report results.
- Bachelor degree required in a relevant field
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in customer service
- End-to-end, hands-on experience with all aspects of data collections (recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within tight timelines
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Katrina Choe
Phone: (425) 305-3604