Job Search & More
Remote Senior Financial Analyst
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003895745
• 15% = Retail capital project administration, compliance, and asset registration. Audits data and records compliance for all control requirements.
• 30% = Invoice auditing, processing, and reconciliation. Verifies accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received. Records, disbursements, expenses, and other payments. Codes and keys account data into computer. Obtains invoice approvals. Responsible for invoice creation via electronic formats, direct delivery or manually keyed. Verifies invoice information to company and government requirements.
• 15% = Data entry into Ariba and special PO processing.
• 10% = Vendor billing compliance reporting.
• 20% = Financial report building and maintenance.
• 10% = Process improvement and documentation.
• Strategizes solutions for standardizing business processes to meet compliance requirements and provides documentation.
• Proactive planning & forward-thinking mindset to identify process gaps.
• Performs due diligence for new initiatives. Performs sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit decision analyses. Conducts audits. Builds financial models and provides analytical support for business initiatives. Identifies, analyzes, and communicates trends and issues affecting the business.
• Analyzes and provides feedback on monthly financial results and key performance measures. Prepares management reports against forecast, budget, and prior year. Provides root cause variance explanations and highlights opportunities and risks. Identifies trends, communicates observations, and provides recommendations for cost and margin improvements.
• Provides and explains financial information and guidance effectively to all levels of management. Educates financial/business acumen and ensures adherence to policy. Establishes and facilitates process development and performs on-going review of planning and reporting process to evaluate effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced Excel (if statements, macros, lookup functions)
• Power BI Experience
• 5 or more years of experience in a role performing financial analysis job functions, including budgeting, forecasting, planning and financial reporting
• 5 or more years of experience in a role presenting financial analysis and recommendations to a business unit leader
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
· Medical, dental & vision
· Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
· Short and long-term disability
· Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
· Transportation benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Recruiter: Diana Vining