Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002660804
As an employee, you have a unique opportunity to change lives on our campuses, in our state and around the world. Employees offer their boundless energy, creative problem solving skills and dedication to build stronger minds and a healthier world.
(Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.)
• Assist research scientist, Post-docs, PI and other study staff with MRI, EEG and Eye tracking
• Perform fMRI, EEG and Eye tracking tasks for research subjects following study protocols
• Coordinate multiple data collection efforts which may include collaborating agencies or institutions.
• Data pre-processing and processing
• Data collection, analysis and entry
• Supervision of students
• EEG and Eye tracking equipment maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting
• Research subject recruitment, screening and enrollment
• Informed consenting and complying with IRB and research ethics
• Arranging participant travel and reimbursements
• Editing technical reports and manuscripts for publication or presentation
• Conducting literature review and distilling findings
• preparing progress reports/proposals
• Acting as a liaison between the project team and research project partners and funding agencies
• Two years of college level course work in a relevant academic area AND two years of experience as a Research Study Assistant or equivalent education/experience.
Equivalent education/experience will substitute for all minimum qualifications except when there are legal requirements, such as a license/certification/registration.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, neuropsychology, psychology, sociology, public health or related field.
• Prior experience with EEG and/or Eye tracking and human subject research.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.2 requires employees of higher education and healthcare institutions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
clinical trials, data collection, chart review, pre-screening patients, clinical trial, qualitative and quantitative research, Data management, Clinical research, budget analysis, crc, crm, clinical research management
•This position will be responsible for coordinating human subject research studies, screening and recruiting research subjects, performing informed consents with research subjects, scheduling, assisting with data collection and data entry, arranging participant travel and reimbursement, and assisting in other similar research coordination duties
•This position will support in EEG, Eye tracking, and MRI data collection and processing and assist in data analysis
•(Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.)
•Assist research scientist, Post-docs, PI and other study staff with MRI, EEG and Eye tracking
•Perform fMRI, EEG and Eye tracking tasks for research subjects following study protocols
•Coordinate multiple data collection efforts which may include collaborating agencies or institutions
•Data pre-processing and processing
•Data collection, analysis and entry
•Supervision of students
•EEG and Eye tracking equipment maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting
•Informed consenting and complying with IRB and research ethics
•Editing technical reports and manuscripts for publication or presentation
•Conducting literature review and distilling findings
•Preparing progress reports/proposals
•Acting as a liaison between the project team and research project partners and funding agencies
•To meet the clinical needs of patients and families we serve, to train the practitioners and leaders of tomorrow, and to advance imaging sciences to improve the human condition
•Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
•While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear
•Schedule is normally 8a to 5p, M-F, but is not always fixed and workload does vary depending on the availability of our research participants
•Night and weekend work will be occasionally required
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072