Interior Designer *REMOTE
Posting ID: JP-002662206
We are actively hiring 5+ REMOTE Interior Design Specialists for the largest eCommerce company headquartered in Seattle, WA. Must be able to support PST time zone.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Be the voice of high-quality Interior Design within the Home Innovation Team Assist with Home Innovation’s style and design recommendation efforts, including evangelization to internal teams.
- Work with Product and Tech teams to develop new customer experiences Support Data Scientists with style algorithm development
- Learn from (internal) customer feedback and trends to ensure we are appropriately evolving style definitions and classification processes over time
- 1-5+ years’ experience in interior design, architecture, retail furniture. Pay rate dependent on tenure
- Relentless customer focus
- Proven track record of developing high quality interior design rooms and renders (portfolio)
- MUST have a portfolio to be considered for this role
- Ability to learn new technical skills to design and visualize interior spaces.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to deep dive on complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline.
- 2+ years’ design / product marketing
- Track record of cross-functional team leadership and ability to influence
- Experience working with customers for residential design projects
- Actively follow trends, news, social media and influencers in, and affecting, interior design
- Knowledge of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Halle Dutro
Phone: (425) 893-6064