Posting ID: JP-002198546
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
1. Creating Golden Datasets used for quality verification of metadata backfill to the catalog.
2. Auditing model results as well as mTurk data to determine defect metrics before executing a catalog backfill.
3. Manually labeling customer search query data that allow us to model attribute importance.
4. Consumables product attributes guideline creation for consistent labeling across internal teams and crowd source workforce.
• Extracting data and inputting into Amazon catalogs
• Evaluating results from Machine Learning pipeline
• Annotating data
• Track metrics and communicate to team
SQL, data analysis, data extraction, Excel, data warehouse, Japanese, Regex, Golden Datasets, machine learning
Top Skills Details:
SQL, data analysis, data extraction, Excel
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 1-2+ years of experience in data entry, data extraction, calculating metrics or MS degree
• High attention to detail, including precise and effective communications
• Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
• Proven solid experience conducting data analysis
• Proficient extracting and processing data using SQL
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, and data presentation) to effectively communicate with technical teams
• Technical, corporate experience
• Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, and advanced problem-solving skills
• *Experience with Regex*
• Experience with big data tools and analytical software
• Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
• Comfortable taking initiative and proactively offering recommendations through analysis of various data sources
• Domain expertise on Consumables products• BA/BS (or MS/MA/PSM) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree
• Knowledge of SQL and other analytical tools
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072