Posting ID: JP-002121973
Do you have strong Excel (Pivot Tables/V-Lookups) skills and a passion for HR? A leading eCommerce company is looking for 5+ HR Assistants to join their team and make an impact!
The team has immediate openings for an HR assistant/Shared Optimization Services Associate. The HR SOS team is responsible for the centralization and automation of manual tasks required to hire our hourly workforce. You will perform administrative, repeatable tasks on a daily basis as well as perform quality audits of our outsourced vendor also performing administrative, repeatable tasks. This could be backend terminations or just general reporting on hires/terminations.
- Manage and own daily tasks from start to finish
- Escalate issues with either the process or tools required to complete the tasks
- Perform quality audits of our outsourced vendors
- Facility reporting and communications to our broad team (including leadership)
- Apply good judgement to ambiguous scenarios when the path ahead is not clear
- Think big to drive process and product improvements on behalf of WFS and our candidates
- Be a liaison between our field teams and our centralized support services
- 1+ years experience in reporting through Excel with Pivot Table & VLOOKUP knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: 4/10's - shifts will be Sun-Wed OR Wed-Sun
- solutions orientation / attention to detail / tech savvy
- Experience with shared services models
- Strong reporting experience
- Strong communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072