Job Search & More
HR Specialist (HYBRID)
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003896984
A LEADING ECOMMERCE COMPANY IN SEATTLE IS SEEKING A QUALIFIED HR SPECIALIST II TO JOIN THEIR TEAM - THIS POSITION WILL BE HYBRID IN SEATTLE!
- Administers Human Resources policies and procedures that pertain to employee relations.
- Researches and analyzes data pertaining to Human Resources.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Spending bulk of their time assisting with government reporting
- Scrub and make sense of data, develop reports
- Project/program management, coordinating with multiple areas of the companies including subsidiaries
- Reaching out to points of contact, making deadlines, obtaining necessary data
- Gathering data and working on the reports
- Other projects where this person will help with voluntary self ID program, updating data into systems
- Working with confidential data
- Could help build out databases or process on collecting data depending on this candidate’s background
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2-5 years of Human Resources experience
- Someone who is comfortable and confident in Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Experience with general HR
- Strong Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.) experience
- Equal Employment
- Employee Relations
- Experience working with Government reporting
- Experience with Full-Cycle Recruiting
- Experience working with large data sets
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
• Medical, dental & vision
• Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
• Short and long-term disability
• Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
• Transportation benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Recruiter: Kendra Huber