Project Coordinator II
Posting ID: JP-002119148
Our E-commerce client in Seattle is looking for Project Coordinator with the following skills. Please apply directly if interested!
The Project Manager, Product Trust and Regulatory Compliance (PTRC) supports the greater WW Product Trust and Regulatory Compliance team. You will assist with strategy and creative projects while managing logistics and efficiency iteration of Global programs. You will report to the Head of Product Trust and Regulatory Compliance and support them on high impact project execution including partnership launches, KPI development and tracking, and overall documentation of program progress throughout the world. You will help own internal team alignment, tracking of key programs, and ensuring that deliverables are met from key stakeholders. You will consolidate information into a source of truth and communicate it out to the greater teams.
You will work with teams such as Legal, Public Policy, and Product Safety to support successful execution of key goals. You enjoy finding the win-win situation for all involved. You are holistic in your approach with your work.
In this role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally and across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale programs and initiatives
- Help determine strategy for processes and projects; build and improve project operating workflows
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones and completion dates
- Create comprehensive project documentation
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion
- Have a combination of practical and intellectual skills, as well as ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses, hands-on projects, and project management.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track exceptions key KPIs and ensure they are up to date
- Create clear collaboration forums that can provide inputs during business planning
- Act as point of contact for PTRC members throughout the world
- Perform customer/partner needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing processes to propose solutions
- Develop and manage project governance plans, project schedules, success criteria, and project milestones
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of project or program management experience
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and execution
- Advanced use: Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint (or equivalent) skills.
- Proven success delivering a high volume of results on time with minimal direction
- Implement remediation efforts to drive improved operational execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort learning new tools and technology concepts quickly
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team-oriented philosophy, and problem-solving skills.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- Self-motivated and productive in a highly ambiguous environment.
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- Familiarity with a tracking tool (excel/word)
- Ability to know when a project slips and how to ask for help
- Outgoing personality – be comfortable interacting with senior leaders (have backbone)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072