Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003900409
Support EST Director (9:00 am EST start time) Weekly Pay!! 6 month Contract!!
As a HR coordinator and key member of the Partner Relations Program Operations team, you will provide program operations and administrative support to multiple team members, working collaboratively with functional subject matter experts to ensure our Employee Relations COE is running smoothly.
• Provide calendar support to one or more leaders and/or a team
• Manage team communication framework (recurring meetings, SharePoint content, DL maintenance, etc.)
• Coordinate administrative tasks and projects such as tracking budgets, invoice coding, generating reports and identifying variances, updating resources, etc.
• Support leaders in coordinating meetings, assignments and project deadlines
• Process invoices
• Maintain and/or create department tools, resources, and technical system elements in support of COE operations.
• Coordinate projects or components of complex projects that support team or functional initiatives
• Help run team meetings
• Calendar organization
• Orchestrate meetings
• Fast paced work
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams
• Familiarity with MS SharePoint, MS Visio preferred
• PowerPoint chart
Additional Qualifications & Skills:
3+ Years experience within HR or Executive Assistant
- Project support experience, with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal presentation skills as core requirements
- General office administration experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- HR operations experience preferred
- Strong technical aptitude and skills
- Have worked in a highly diverse team
- Tech savvy