REMOTE Project Coordinator II (Must Base In WA)
Posting ID: JP-002665306
Exciting opportunity to join a large tech company in Seattle as project coordinator with opportunity for networking and career advancement!!!
This position reports to the Project Team Manager. A Project Coordinator thrives in a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and e-mail communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and identify and communicate effective solutions. The Project Coordinator will work within a team environment as well as communicate internally with other departments.
• Provide members with a personalized creative experience
• Work intimately with members and coordinate the entire lifecycle of their projects
• Provide stellar customer satisfaction at all times
• Partnering with Publishing teams to ensure that members enrolled in the proper service package
• Working internally with other departments to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner
• Using a wide variety of software systems to navigate customer accounts and proactively monitoring accounts to anticipate problems before they occur
• Meeting all performance and quality metrics
• Initiating process improvement projects within the department and driving them through to completion
• Associate’s Degree
• 1+ years customer service experience
• Experience working with high-volume processes
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
• Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
2. Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
• Ability to multi-task & prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
2. Good oral and written communication
3. Ability to analyze and interpret data
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Daily schedule: 8 AM-5 PM/ 40 hours per week
Duration: 9 months with high possibility of direct hire
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Duong Chi La