Warehouse Worker $18.50
Posting ID: JP-002343015
Aerotek is hiring Warehouse Workers for a large metal distribution warehouse in Spokane Valley.
What you will be doing…
• Working in a metal distribution shop to fill work orders
• Pulling orders, cutting material to specification, and bundling orders
• Sorting inventory, tracking inventory, and loading trucks
• Move materials by hand
• Operating equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
What you have…
• Ability and willingness to show up to work on time
• At least one year of warehouse or other labor experience is preferred, NOT required
• Entry level candidates will be considered
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly and stand for the entire shift
• Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
What you get…
• A full time and long-term job with room for growth (multiple shifts are available)
• Weekly pay - starts at $18.50/hr
• Opportunity for pay increases and advancement to higher roles within the company
• Benefits including health insurance and 401k
• Opportunity to work overtime
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Holstad, James