Field Service Technician
Posting ID: JP-002350174
Below are details regarding this position, you can reach me, Taylor, at (424) 531-6082 if you meet the minimum requirements.
A well-established company is seeking a Field Service Technician who can provide project management, equipment installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and customer support services.
Can be located anywhere in the US
- Must be willing to travel
$39/HR, $55 per diem
Benefits include: Company card, full medical and dental, 401K, and more!
- Provide professional project management, equipment installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and customer support services.
- Demonstrate excellent technical, customer service, and communication skills on the job.
- Train customer employees in fundamental operation and maintenance procedures for Alliance equipment.
- Searches for opportunities to improve company products, generate revenue, and provide value to the customer with the company’s ultimate good and reputation in mind.
- Education: Minimum of High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Experience: Five to Seven years supervising, installing, and maintaining material handling equipment or other industrial machinery - with strong electrical/mechanical/PLC experience
Recruiter: Taylor Irvine