Patient Care Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002662156
Position: Patient Care Coordinator
Location: Onsite – Downtown Spokane, WA
- Greets and welcomes patients into the clinic in a professional and welcoming manner
- Performs patient check-ins and check-outs, as well as complete all patient transactions
- Ensures all patients complete the required consent(s), their profile is complete with the required patient demographics, and medical history questionnaires are done prior to being put in room per clinic compliance and protocol
- Phones – Scheduling /cancelling appointments, completing phone orders, returning voicemails in a timely manner, etc.
- Assists in inventory duties, printing shipment invoices from our shipment manager system, updating provider schedules, unpacking boxes upon arrival - additional duties apply
- Consistently and neatly replenishes product in product area display for retails sales
- Attends to walk-ins for skincare questions, product education, and retail sales
- Communicates effectively with providers, cosmetic assistant, as well as the management team
- Maintains a professional manner with our patients both with attire, language, and conversation
- Assists with main clinic duties and estheticians when available, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of the clinic
- Assist in tidiness and cleanliness of front office, waiting room, restroom, and retail space throughout the day
- Help with laundry and cleaning duties before and after scheduled shift
- Consistently looks for tasks to do when patients are not needing assistance
- Attends all required continuing education training as well as team meetings on scheduled working days Is actively seeking out and learning information about the brands and product used
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Employee must abide by the employee handbook and report to the practice manager
- Employee must HIPPA compliance training
- Quality customer service skills
- Previous experience in the medical field preferred but not required
- Monday – Thursday (8:30AM-5:15PM)
- One Saturday shift per month (8:30AM-3:30PM)
- Located in Downtown Spokane, WA
- $17-$21/hour DOE
- $17-$21/hour base pay
- Sick leave/PTO
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with 3% company match
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Haleigh Dobson
Phone: (509) 570-1054