Project Specialist - Remote
Posting ID: JP-002660324
- Collect information and details regarding needed utility services.
- Coordinate setup and/or closure of accounts with utility providers.
- May also coordinate meter sets, including negotiating terms and requirements.
- Create sites/accounts in system.
- Manage and maintain multiple spreadsheets containing large datasets.
- Analyze and review reports and spreadsheets for accuracy, completeness, and errors.
- Identify and resolve errors in both written and text documents.
- Respond to customer questions, complaints and concerns to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Generate reports and prepare and monitor invoices.
- Perform tasks including answering customer calls, responding to emails, printing and/or creating training materials, data entry, scheduling meetings and training sessions, filing documents.
- Support project team as needed to meet deadlines.
- Performs related work as required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. AA degree a plus.
- Requires prior experience involving customer service, interacting with clients in person and by phone, and organizing and prioritizing work tasks. Prefer experience working with construction, contractors or utilities.
- Proven ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish goals within a deadline.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm during hectic periods of activity.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Stephanie Yonko