Project Associate - Remote
Posting ID: JP-002660362
- Register Client accounts online for electronic billing using provided tools.
- Independently research missing information for registration with provided tools and resources.
- Create login entries into internal systems.
- Manages and maintains multiple spreadsheets containing large datasets.
- Coordinates various details for major projects.
- Analyzes and reviews reports, and spreadsheets for accuracy, completeness, and errors.
- Identifies errors in both written and text documents and resolve.
- Responds to customer questions, complaints and concerns to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing.
- May provide administrative service to teams by copying documents, composing email and internal memos, and creating presentations and reports.
- May manage multiple tasks on multiple projects including answering customer calls, responding to emails, printing and/or creating training materials, data entry, scheduling meetings and training sessions, filing documents.
- Support our project team and assist customers and be responsible for various special projects that are deadline driven.
- Performs related work as required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience involving customer service, interacting with clients in person and by phone, and organizing and prioritizing work tasks.
- Proven ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude may be required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm during hectic periods of activity.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Stephanie Yonko