Posting ID: JP-002179048
- Inspect, service, repair and construct plant processing equipment, including structures, utilities, loaders, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, and pressure vessel work throughout the plant.
- Utilize welding and fabrication tools to alter, repair and fabricate processing equipment.
- Manage inventory of serviceable parts required to maintain equipment.
- Perform the Preventive Maintenance Program established by the Company.
- Document and report maintenance work performed and advise of future requirements in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute to Company safety program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Two years of related experience
- Experience in fabrication and installation, repair and maintenance involving hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, pumps, valves, pressure vessels and tools
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Basic mechanical knowledge of Powered Industrial Loaders and wood processing equipment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Experience in fabrication and welding of various metals (including pipe welding)
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write short correspondence
- Flexibility regarding work assignments
- Ability to read schematics and electrical drawings
Schedule: 4 ten hour evening shifts from 4PM-2:30AM. Overtime hours as business requires.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carrier, Madison