Posting ID: JP-002193192
Operations Manager, utilizes open order report, MRP system, and E-Kanban to determine hot jobs for key customers. Work with area team leads and high ranking Supervisors to insure that HOT jobs are prioritized correctly to meet internal due dates, and shipping dates. Works with other departments to ensure that any roadblocks to on time completion are known and are being addressed urgently.
1. Utilizes open order report, MRP system, and E-Kanban to determine hot jobs for key customers
2. Work with area team leads and Supervisors to insure that HOT jobs are prioritized correctly to meet internal due dates.
3. Ensure that any roadblocks to on time completion are known and are being addressed urgently.
4. Track and show notable improvement in OTD to key customers
5. Update and track information in Excel Spreadsheets
Excel, production scheduling, Kanban system, Kanban, production planning, kaizen, Oracle
Top Skills Details:
Excel, production scheduling
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of Expediting, Production Planning/Scheduling Coordinating experience
- Must have production scheduling experience as this role is heavy on tracking/scheduling.
- Strong Excel experience (Spreadsheets, Formulas)
- Ability to go out on production floor to coordinate with Sr Operations Manager, Scheduler/Planners and other departments
- Ability to communicate and manage work priorities in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail navigating through various computer systems
- Ability to frequently go out on production floor to coordinate with Sr Ops Manager, Scheduler and departments
- Qualification as Kaizen Improvement project leader preferred
- Qualification in OJT as Production Specialist
- Kanban system experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072