Remote Local TA Coordinator $24
Posting ID: JP-002436662
The Talent Operations Specialist role is a key resource in supporting our pre-employment activities.
Data entry of req/offers within ATS, interview scheduling, initiating BG checks, processing new hire paperwork, as well as Onboarding/new hire orientation efforts.
Must be within an hour of Vancouver, WA. Training and work will be completely onsite!
$24-$25, start ASAP
• Provide high touch customer service to candidates, managers, employees, and internal stakeholders
• Manage the candidate interview process; including multi-step scheduling through Greenhouse
• Monitor approvals, prepare offer letters and new hire paperwork; support candidates through completion
• Initiate and track BG checks; escalate when necessary
• ADP data entry of offer details
• Multiple touchpoints/welcome emails provided to our future new hires
• Point of contact for new hire/onboarding details; support IT w/equipment and provisioning details; provide stakeholders with new hire notifications
• Manage the new hire I-9 verifications; maintain new hire files
• Create and post job positions as requested
• Manage the Employee Referral process
• Monitor/support our HR centralized inbox; employee requests
• Generate reports/audits through Greenhouse and ADP; focused on data integrity
• Support efforts to ensure we are providing a best in the class onboarding experience
• Maintain high data integrity standards
• Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) required
• Experience working with Greenhouse (ATS) preferred
• Process-oriented, ability to multitask, organized
• Ability to work with internal/external stakeholders across all levels
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to keep confidential information
• Strong analytical thinker, communicator, and writer
• Experience with Google Suite and/or MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge w/HR tools a plus (Greenhouse, ADP)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brian Robles-Ortiz