Posting ID: JP-002180884
· Compensation is depending on experience and shift $21 to $24 an hour (Pay is DOE)
· (1st, shift 5:30 to 2:00pm M-F) (Swing shift 2:00pm – 10:30pm M-F)
Candidate will be required to be in a weld cell and completing welds on bike racks for public transportation vehicles. Candidate will be performing a MIG horizontal and vertical welds. Materials will be aluminum and steel.
· Welding experience is required (More experience more money)
· Welding certs are a plus, but not required
· Ability to read and interrupt blueprints
· Hand and power tool experience
· Strong Mechanical aptitude is required
· Production/manufacturing experience is a plus but not needed
· Must be able to stand 10 hours a day
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Computer skills is a plus
· Must be able to speak and communicate in English
How to Apply
Please send resumes/contact info via email email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brian Cramer
Phone: (425) 249-4304