Posting ID: JP-002665469
Aston Carter is looking for a graphic designer to join a fast growing real estate client in the DMV. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing creative team!!
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office in both a PC and Mac environment
• Concepts and designs regional corporate marketing materials that maintain brand standards.
• Participates in Marketing Department meetings for assignment of tasks and to check on the progress of jobs and initial new projects.
• Designs and updates, prepares proofs and final artwork for company forms as assigned, including sales contracts and related forms, sales presentation, and inventoried marketing materials.
• Designs and prepares proofs and final artwork for special event flyers, programs and materials for Sales Managers and Director of Development.
• Works with sales associates to design, prepare proofs and final artwork for custom flyers, direct mail, brochures, and presentations.
• Works with sales associates to design personal websites.
• Provides marketing support to Region in design and production of custom flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials, as well as final artwork for print advertising.
• Communicates with outside vendors for project production.
• Logs billable hours for accurate client and agent billing.
• Provides creative support for special projects as assigned.
• Meets deadlines for project completion.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field; Strong team player but also possesses the ability to work quickly and independently when required.
• Experience in After Effects and Premiere Pro
• Pre-press print and web production experience
This opportunity will fill up fast! Interested applicants apply online or email your resume to:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Thomas Barresi