Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777294
We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician – Floor Test to lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify basic electronic developmental components and systems according to engineering instructions and standards.
- Documents and analyzes test data. Evaluates performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- In addition, the test floor technician will be responsible for testing and validating enclosed systems as well as loose parts orders, validation including point to point of wiring and system layout using systems schematics, and testing including hooking up three phase power to product and individually checking all low voltage circuits and bringing up bus voltage.
- After completion of power up, product will be hooked up to customer or test motors to test and verify the product’s drives are properly functioning.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate degree in a 2-year technical degree program such as electronics, computer science, electromechanical technology or equivalent military program experience, with 2 or more years of experience preferred.
- Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers.
- Ability to use measurement tools to measure, examine, and test units to ensure conformance to engineering and customer specifications while also being able to identify test defects. Need the ability to use precision instruments to complete test process.
- Working knowledge of small hand and power tools used in mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Demonstrated ability to read electric schematics and follow visual prints, and read work instructions in English.
- Arc flash training and standards certification a plus.
Recruiter: Catherine Snow
Phone: (414) 214-6021