Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777586
- Leads designs for new systems and products. Collaborate with Engineering, Sales and Service teams to use existing designs within new configurations with the
- goal of minimizing Engineering time to Market.
- Use standard concepts and modular design methodology.
- Create design templates to improve sales drawing throughput and consistency.
- Work with Production to maximize efficiencies within system designs, concentrating on modular system concepts.
- Develop and implement engineering standards allowing for part design traceability, updates improvements and quality control.
- Work with end users and Sales team to facilitate improvements to current designs and for better operation and stronger competitive advantage of equipment.
- Work with sr management to develop and monitor departmental forecasts and budgets.
- Keeps sr management and management team informed on the status of production schedules.
- Drive continuous improvements in production thru Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies/best practices.
Solidworks, Mechanical engineering, Sheet metal, Design, Autocad, inventor, product redesign, heavy equipment, hydraulics, conveyer systems, customer facing, Cad, documentation
Top Skills Details:
Solidworks, Mechanical engineering, Sheet metal
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands on Sr Engineer with the ability to multi-task with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Proven track record of leading a team to consistently deliver high-quality products.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; clear examples of motivating, coaching, influencing, and developing team members at all levels.
- Extensive working experience with ERP Systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with lean manufacturing (or similar) principles.
Recruiter: Alexis Keener