Electrical Engineering Lead
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778078
Are you interested in a project manager position?
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
- This company is a global leader in their industry.
- This company is developing a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility and lab and need a Project Manager.
- The Project Manager will manage the immediate project to construct the lab and long-term will be managing product development projects.
- The immediate project involves new facility specification, construction, coordination of existing equipment and the transition.
- The candidate will project management this immediate work and interface with the following:
- R&D team and lab personnel for planning of testing/equipment, project test needs to minimize impact to NPD projects
- Construction company and architects
- Electrical coordination of new facility per specification
- Coordinate build of switchgear for new facility
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plans
- Abenity Discount Program
- Udemy Courses
- Work Life Balance
- Benefits and PTO
- Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work with a dedicated career partner specialized in your skill set
- We advocate on your behalf so you get what you want and need out of your job
- Get performance feedback, career advice, and access to ongoing professional development tools
- Build your career and learn new skills through projects as diverse as your curiosity
Recruiter: Hannah Sukta