IT Support Technician
Posting ID: JP-002039279
TEKsystems is seeking an onsite desktop technician for a client in the Antigo, WI area. This would be a six month contract with a likelihood of an extension. The environment consists of Windows machines, O365 and HP/Dell devices. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and ensure issues are properly mitigated and users are kept online.
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Focused on self-improvement and growth pertaining to technical knowledge.
Education and Experience:
• Certifications in A+
• Certification in Network+ (within 1-year of hire)
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including Dell desktops, HP desktops and laptops.
• Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
• Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, including TCP/IP and MS Windows.
• Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
Please apply directly for more details.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ross Street