Construction Laborer ($16.00-$19.00/hour)
Posting ID: JP-002048872
Urgently hiring quality candidates able to work 9-10 hour shifts.
Construction/Remodeling experience preferred.
- Must be able to work with hand tools.
- Must be able to proficiently read and understand a standard 1/16" tape measure.
- Must be able to quickly move arms and legs.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must be able to ready a tape measure, read and write English, and have basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to pack, stack, and arrange materials as directed.
- Must be able to do heavy lifting.
- Great work ethic, punctual, and dependable.
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work 9-10 hour shifts and 45-50 hour weeks.
- Must be able to pass drug test.
- MUST have valid drivers license.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072