Posting ID: JP-002659740
- Working as a Quality Technician in Milwaukee Tool Machine Innovation Center (MIC).
- You will be creating fixtures and setting up tests for hand tools.
- You check parts with a Multi-View and various hand measuring tools .
- You will be working on new tests and with new products every day.
- You will be very hands-on with tools and will record results in Microsoft Excel.
cmm, Calipers, Micrometers, Multiview, gauge calibration, Blueprint
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CMM inspection from a plastics, rubber or silicone industry is a definitely plus
Contract to Hire
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072