Help Desk/desktop Support
Posting ID: JP-002664489
The IT Help Desk/Desktop Support Technician is responsible for handling incidents in our enterprise level ticketing system and providing internal users systems level access through the Active Directory. This individual is also responsible for troubleshooting hardware/software issues.
• High level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques and responding with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems
• Assist in resolving incidents through the ticketing system, pertaining to application, networking, and systems level issues
• Provide support for Windows 10 by evaluating and troubleshooting issues including running in-depth diagnostics
• Provide hardware support of PCs and Laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware
• Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
• Identify, research and resolve technical problems
• Support Software/Hardware on equipment such as, Scanners, Copiers, Printers, Monitors and other peripherals
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072