Posting ID: JP-002663887
- Quality Inspection position in a Med-Device company in the surrounding Racine area.
- The position is 1st shift: 7am-3:30pm M-F, plus OT will be an additional hour per day. Could have Saturdays, but will typically be only a handful per year. No Sunday work.
- Culture of company: Family-oriented, a team that goes to bat for one another. The company is regularly changing, so the ideal candidate needs to be okay with constant and sudden change in the role or company.
- Sales have doubled over the last year so business is booming. A lot of opportunity for growth in the future.
- Inspect and test raw materials, components, semi-finished goods, and finished goods supporting the global product portfolio
- Measure and dispense raw materials used in the manufacture of products in a cleanroom environment
- Perform the review of records documenting the manufacture of products
- Initiate nonconformance alerts in the event a nonconformance is discovered
- Complete First Article Inspections for new or changed items
Top Skills Preferred:
- Record review (DHR/batch record) experience
- Quality control or incoming inspection experience a BIG plus
- quality, inspect*, FDA, GMP, GLP, Med* Device
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in quality
- GDP, Med Device, or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read blue prints, utilize calipers or knows an optical comparator.
- Must have basic inspection skills
- Moderate lifting of no more than 35 pounds. Maybe 2-3 boxes daily. Has carts and anything over 50 lbs is automatically a 2 person lift
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072