Posting ID: JP-002629779
- Clean, climate controlled facility
- A ton of growth potential. The quality supervisor started as a quality inspector.
- Excellent work culture.
- Experiencing a lot of growth due to new product lines and business. They have added a number of new machines to add additional growth.
- If there's overtime, it's every other other weekend as far as a Saturday. Opportunity for overtime if someone wants it, but not mandatory most times.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
- Quality Inspector is responsible for verifying and approving production runs
- Completing associated paperwork
- Perform regular quality checks on product on a variety of production machines
- Ensure products meet specifications and are good to release for sale
- Follow all safety rules and company established manufacturing and quality methods and processes while meeting KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Read specs of computer and then verify lot numbers, quarantine product, root cause analysis
- Will perform 60 minute quality checks on the floor
- Quality Control, Quality Checks, Inspection, GMP
Top Skills Details:
- FDA and/or GMP experience BIG plus
- Medical Device experience BIG plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in Quality Control or Inspection
- Entry/Intermediate Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072